- Put the cauliflower florets and milk into a pan, bring to the boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Blitz in a food processor with the curry powder until smooth, then pour into a clean pan and warm through. Season.
- To serve, spoon the soup into bowls, drizzle in the cream and herb oil. Top with cauliflower leaves and tenderstem cauliflower.
Cod with cauliflower purée
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Heat a large fry pan until hot, then add the butter and oil. Once foaming, add the cod, and season. Cook for 2-3 minutes then flip over, add the vanilla and cauliflower, then put in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, to make the purée, put the cauliflower florets, curry powder and milk into a pan, bring to the boil then simmer for 5 minutes. Drain then blitz in a food processor with the cream until smooth. Pour into a clean pan and warm through.
- To finish, place the fish onto plates and spoon over the juices from the pan. Spoon on the purée.
- Blitz the cauliflower in a food processor.
- Whisk the ingredients together for the dressing.
- Mix together the cauliflower, parsley and dressing.