- Season the turbot fillet with salt
- Evenly cover the turbot fillet with the chopped parsley and wholegrain mustard
- Mix together the oats and kataifi pastry
- Pane the fish by lightly coating with flour, dip the fish into beaten eggs and covered with the oat mix
- Deep fry at 170°c for 3 minutes until golden and leave to rest for a minute (check your cooking times due to the thickness of the fish)
- Peel the cucumber and cut in to a nice dice omitting the seeds
- Heat the white wine vinegar, sugar and water in a pan until all the sugar has dissolved, then leave to cool.
- Pour the pickle liquid over the diced cucumber
- Boil eggs for 4:30 then plunge into ice water to stop cooking process, then peel
In a blender, blend the eggs into a puree.
- Slowly add the parsley oil, till fully emulsified, removed and place into a bowl
- Then add the salt, lemon juice, crème
Garnish and serve.