- Heat the oven to 200c, fan 180c.
- Put the potatoes into a pan of cold salted water. Bring to the boil and simmer gently for a couple of minutes then drain and return to the pan over a l ow heat and dry and fluff up. Tip into a roasting tin and toss i n the oil and roast for 30 minutes.
- Put the turbot into a large roasting tin and tuck the sprigs of rosemary inside and underneath. Toss the potatoes and move down and turn the oven up to 230c fan 210c. Put the turbot in above the potatoes and roast for 20 minutes.
- Mix the vinegars with the oil and garlic. Pour this mixture over the turbot and scatter with the capers and put back in the oven for 5-6 minutes.
- Remove and put the potatoes in a bowl and season well. Keep warm.
- Steam the greens and toss in a little extra virgin olive oil. Season and serve alongside the fish and crispy potatoes.
Wild Mushrooms and Morcilla
- Heat 2 tbsp of the oil and butter in a pan and when foaming add the mushrooms and fry over a medium high heat until golden, then add the garlic and fry for a few minutes more. Season and scoop out into a bowl.
- Add a little more oil to the pan and fry the morcilla until starting to crisp then return the mushrooms to the pan.
- Spoon the mushrooms and morcilla onto 6 plates and scatter with chives and serve.